This is a place for me to share my random thoughts..

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Let this blog be filled with some mystical statements... not everything is straightforward.. somethings I dont like to put straightaway and some others because of legal reasons.. :) So time for letting u think out of box...
when I wrote my last blog, I borrowed a friends Lap, and I later realized I shouldn't have.. well I should never hv borrowed.. and let people come out of what they think... I dont like hearing something and I know for real they meant something.. It hurts...

Monday and Tuesday were like days in hell... and these two days though I got what I was looking for(well not exactly..) it was not in the way I want :(

And its a bit tough when you dont get what u r putting ur life, energy, time for.. time to search for who am i.. and what I really want.

No comments:

This is a place for me to share my random thoughts..

About Me

Well, I ll tell things that you will remember first. My birth date is 9/11. Feel free to take a plunge into my blog... :)