This is a place for me to share my random thoughts..

Friday, February 22, 2008

Some quotes..

Wat difference does one not accepting you make really? Well, Ideally your life will not be the same one you thought anymore? My feeling is if some one is able to inject some new life into you, The choice depends on the other to accept you or not... But when the place had already become better and you have lots of moments to rejoice, isn't it too much to ask?

Choice of making life a better place is upto you....
Remember, one being in a place doesn't mean he belongs there...

Having ambition is not an xcuse 4 not being lazy
I know Karate, kung-fu and 47 other dangerous words
Ability is what will get you to top, if your boss has no daughters
Hardwork never killed anyone, but why take a chance?
I work for money, if you want loyalty hire a dog
I think therefore I am dangerous

No comments:

This is a place for me to share my random thoughts..

About Me

Well, I ll tell things that you will remember first. My birth date is 9/11. Feel free to take a plunge into my blog... :)