This is a place for me to share my random thoughts..

Sunday, September 23, 2007

My diary

After thinking for sometime, I remember I tend to forget things so often. So I am planning to make this as my diary, to keep track of what are the daily happenings and where am I headed.

So here are the events happened sometime back:
1. I think I am becoming a workaholic, woking day in day out for Oracle(For those DBAs the product I am working on is Rapid Clone)
2. Successfully completed 11g integration with 11i Rapidclone.
3. Sad news is that I am still single :(
4. I had visions of being great, but still lot to do to achieve the goals. Have to work on them yet.

No comments:

This is a place for me to share my random thoughts..

About Me

Well, I ll tell things that you will remember first. My birth date is 9/11. Feel free to take a plunge into my blog... :)