This is a place for me to share my random thoughts..

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Sep 26 Accident

One more proof that am a racer... I met with an accident yesterday :)... My byk was skidding almost 100 meters... I am not sure what gets into me when I get in my byk, might be feeling like god... But this prooved am still human and prone to injuries. My forearms, knees got badly scratched... and still my body is aching like I tried to move a mountain... well not really... Atleast I never moved a mountain.. :) It felt really cool when I applied tincher, Iodine on the scratches.. I am a biology student in my high school, so expecting some fever and sore lymphnodes might be today or tomorrow... BTW still I worked for some time and analyzed what is the problem behind some of the issues in my product... another proof that I am becoming a workaholic...

No comments:

This is a place for me to share my random thoughts..

About Me

Well, I ll tell things that you will remember first. My birth date is 9/11. Feel free to take a plunge into my blog... :)