This is a place for me to share my random thoughts..

Friday, February 22, 2008

Feels like Heaven!!!!!

Isn't it amazing, you forget a word you can't keep off thinking for more than an year..
Isn't it amazing, you facing with a tired smile, sixth sense instructing you to listen,
your thoughts adore the smile and want to relive the moment?
Isn't it amazing, you know you are disturbing,
and want the conversation to be happening?
Isn't it amazing, Moments ago feeling you cannot do it,
and now you are able to make it?
Isn't it amazing, you never felt better than this moment?
Isn't it amazing, you got lots to say,
managing rarely to say anything?
Isn't it amazing, someone can make this world a better place to live for you?


This day (February the 22nd)all this happened to me... I am really happy iam able to do something I really thought I can never do.... If life has a pause/record button, how great would be?

Hope I will make it big!!!

No comments:

This is a place for me to share my random thoughts..

About Me

Well, I ll tell things that you will remember first. My birth date is 9/11. Feel free to take a plunge into my blog... :)